Why American Express?
We consistently focus on the unexpected. That's why we've never been afraid to reinvent ourselves. We're a company that embraces change -- our success is the product of our talented employees taking big risks. What has stayed the same for the last 160 years, is our dedication to outstanding customer service and the values on which American Express was built: trust, security, quality, respect, and customer commitment.
We're proud to be collaborators, problem solvers and risk-takers. No business challenge is too big, and no customer request too small. Talk to our people -- and experience firsthand their passion, curiosity and excitement about the work they get to do every single day.
|EEO Statement:||Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.|
|Jobs: 1 - 2 of 2|
Job Description The Centurion Lounge Team Leader is the coach to a team of highly skilled and motivated Member Service Professionals (MSPs) that provide travel and concierge or lifestyle services to American Express Card Members visiting th...
Job Description The role of the Member Service Professional (MSP) will be to deliver superior service to Card Members visiting the American Express Centurion Lounge, located in the Philadelphia International Airport. MSPs will be the face o...
- Airport Bilingual Receptionist | City of Philadelphia
- Senior Planner, Global Sales Customer Relations Management | American Airlines - US Airways
- Maintenance Support Person - Facilities | American Airlines - US Airways
- Ground Service Equipment Mechanic | American Airlines - US Airways
- Senior Architect, IT Applications | American Airlines - US Airways