The Philadelphia International Airport attracts people who are passionate about providing great customer service, dedicated to creating a friendly and efficient traveler experience every step of the way, and excited about working at one of the many companies at PHL that have built up a legacy of excellence to for its customers and employees.
With over 200 employers, and 141,000 employees, the Philadelphia International Airport is a dynamic place to work, and is recognized nationally as one of the finest food, beverage and retail airport programs in the nation. Having won numerous awards for quality, diversity and innovation, PHL was named “#1 Airport with the Best Concession Team” in the 2011 Airport Revenue News Best Airport & Concession Award Rankings.
Does this sound like the kind of work environment where you would thrive? If it does, we’d like to invite you to get started on the path to employment at PHL! Click here to get started now.
- Airport Bilingual Receptionist | City of Philadelphia
- Senior Architect, IT Applications | American Airlines - US Airways
- Ground Service Equipment Mechanic | American Airlines - US Airways
- Maintenance Support Person - Facilities | American Airlines - US Airways
- Senior Planner, Global Sales Customer Relations Management | American Airlines - US Airways