Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), the only major airport serving the nation's 7th largest metropolitan area, is a large hub airport serving more than 30 million passengers annually. Twenty-five airlines, including all major domestic carriers, offer nearly 500 daily departures to more than 120 destinations worldwide. Located 7 miles from downtown Philadelphia, the Airport is easily accessible and convenient to many tourist sites, business centers, and cultural hubs. The Airport is self-sustaining and uses no local tax dollars. PHL is one of the largest economic engines in the region, generating $15.4 billion to the economy and accounting for 96,300 full-time jobs annually.
- Airport Bilingual Receptionist | City of Philadelphia
- Analyst/Senior Analyst, Division Finance | American Airlines
- Customer Service Manager, Airport Customer Operations | American Airlines
- Specialist/Senior Specialist, Communications | American Airlines
- Open House.. Now Hiring!!! (21726) | Avis Budget Group